Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Review of I AM




I AM

By Beverly E. Barracks

Review by Author Roy Murry


If you are looking for a way to free yourself from a life of an unsatisfied routine, Ms. Barracks’ I AM may just be what you need. The power of I AM, in its definition, is a way to relieve yourself from the mundane of everyday life using God’s Words.

According to the book’s premise you will overcome some of the life’s woes and be free to be I AM by meditating, confessing, and receiving revelations. I AM is easy to follow read that has quotes from the Bible which will help guide your journey.

Ms. Barracks’ 31 Day solution to reaching I AM should inspire you. Each day has a page to make notes of your daily thoughts concerning that day’s word to meditate on.

An open mind is needed to follow through in reaching your revelations. God’s Words need faith behind them to be powerful. Ms. Barracks’ I AM leads you in the right direction.

Purchase at Amazon: http://amzn.to/1S1VWL6


  


No comments:

Post a Comment