Friday, October 10, 2014

Hot scene from Three X Wives

Three X Wives of Don Quixote Smith

Excerpt from Part II Second wife, a Prostitute, who Don Quixote meets at a brothel in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic.

The women tell their stories. Romonita speaks:

      I handed him the soap and checked his nails. “I’m glad you got a manicure or I wouldn’t let you wash me where I want those fingers to go.  Don’t be gentle.” I kissed him and turned around giving him my rear end to clean.
     He rinsed me down with warm water and moved his soapy fingers down my back to the crack of my buttocks. Kissing me on the neck, he whispered, “I know what you want.”
     Moving gently at first, he entered my short body with one and then two fingers. Kissing my neck and back, moving his fingers in and out for some time (I lost my sense of time.) I heated up so much I almost climaxed. 
     When he removed his fingers, he seemed to be taking a break.  I turned around to kiss him. One short kiss was all I got. He turned me around saying jokingly, “I’m not done with you yet.” He kissed my neck.
     Q penetrated my anal area. First, probing with one finger and then with two, I went crazy with my emotions towards his prob.  Again, I lost time in the pleasure of the moment – his fingers probing each orifice and my movement towards his force, giving me enjoyment I never received from a man I cared about. I climaxed with such a groan I was crazy with joy.
      I relaxed for a moment and then took control. Face to face, I said, “Now you get what’s coming to you.”

Purchase at:  https://amzn.to/2tyVZaL








No comments:

Post a Comment