Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bing Cherries



Bing Cherries

This is a fruit that I like. Where my earlier post went – only Bubblews.com knows?  I was eating the cherries when I lost the post. I think; and I didn’t save.

Back to Bing Cherries: I eat the Bing Cherries fruit and roll the pit in my mouth while drinking water – over and over. I enjoy this very much. When I consume this fruit, I do it very sparingly because they are expensive.

We get most of our cherries here in Florida from the other fruit state California. Florida grows oranges, which I don’t like much because of the acid content.

When cherries are put in pies or tarts, they use the can processed kind. This is why I don’t like cherry pies or tarts. I have tried many. I love the natural fruit unprocessed with whatever. They are more expensive, but more enjoyable.

However, Bing Cherries Jubilee over vanilla ice cream is my favorite desert.

What is yours?   

No comments:

Post a Comment